Pet Friendly Policy
Thousand Oaks at Austin Ranch is a pet friendly community!
- For cats, there is a $150 refundable pet deposit required in addition to a non-refundable pet fee of $150.
- For dogs under 30 pounds, a $250 refundable pet deposit is required in addition to a non-refundable pet fee of $250.
- For dogs over 30 pounds, a $350 refundable pet deposit is required in addition to a non-refundable pet fee of $350.
- Monthly pet rent is $15 per pet, and provides access to Bacon’s Dog Park at The Shacks for dogs.
- The Charles Dog Park is open to all Thousand Oaks residents and their pups!
Thousand Oaks does not have a weight limit, but there are breed restrictions and a limit of two pets per apartment. Only domesticated animals such as cats and dogs are allowed. If you have additional questions, please contact the leasing office.
Excellent facility best in coppell area. Also customer service and resident care is one of the best.- Google
This is my second month at the sound. I have to say, it lives up to the hype. Awesome community to live in. The gym is huge, pool is great, staff is easy to talk to. Most of all, I love my view of the water.- Google
I moved in to Harper's at the Sound with my husband almost a month ago and we absolutely love it!- Google